Things I’ve learned this week.
- Scheduling meetings to start at 45 minutes after the hour just to screw with people’s calendars is fun.
- The FDA doesn’t regulate what our office calls “coffee”. But should.
- Just when you thought you’ve heard every possible inappropriate work cell phone ring tone someone still surprises you.
- Bill Cosby sweaters never looked good on middle-aged white guys in the 80’s and still don’t in 2012.
- Just because you own the project or the relationship you should not expect people will keep you in the loop when changing the strategy.
- Despite the fact that Cubicle George was born with two ears he never uses either.
- Doing conference calls, from your cube in cartoon voices isn’t grounds for firing per HR, but it damn well should be.
- It’s fun to watch office a-holes cover their ass when they go off on a “CW’s mistake” then realize that they in fact initiated the mistake.
- Do not underestimate the joy you can receive from deleting Outlook meeting invitations.