What have I learned this week?
- It’s tough to keep your testosterone levels up when being a stay-at-home Mom.
- Related – when baking if you think it needs a couple more minutes, go with only one minute. It’s tough to undo cooking.
- Apparently ignoring your job and coworkers are acceptable behaviors in my company.
- Having a
Christmasholiday party in mid-January isn’t the latest we’ve had a Christmasholiday party (hint: think roughly Easter).
- If you see 2 men, 1 mop, and a bucket enter a single bathroom stall at 9 am, it’s best to turn around, walk out and hold it for an hour or so.
- Embrace the forced Microsoft software upgrade restart as an opportunity for a long coffee break.
- Whether it’s a 3, 4 or 5 day work week, people will try to cram 6 or more days of work in.
- Having a Facebook page with no “friends” is just sad (hint: click…friend me).
And, last but not least…
- Seeing the glass as half full is OK if it’s half full with something 80+ proof.