What things have been going through my mind this week?
- Not only do I get shit on by many coworkers in the office, but my company apparently employs birds to shit on my car in the parking lot as well.
- Bill Cosby sweater wearing coworker went shopping and is now sporting a Mr. Rogers sweater. Good news, my eyes aren’t burning anymore, but he still looks like a fashion moron.
- To me, migraines are better than a-hole coworkers because migraines typically only show up once or twice a month. A-hole coworkers show up 5 days a week and email you on the weekends.
- If Cubicle George heads into the bathroom with a stack of paper equivalent to War and Peace you best find one of those Israeli air raid gas masks.
- Quickest way to loose weight at work is to go into our break room at lunch. The daily combination of microwaved brown mush and the “I haven’t bathed in over a week” BO will destroy your appetite.
- I think the Occupy people have it wrong when they are discussing the 1%. I think the 1% are those of us (which obviously includes all of you who are reading this) who are not idiots.
- Writing your own self-assessment yearly review covering how you did against your goals and objectives is incredibly difficult when your yearly goals and objectives were completely reset by the boss in March.
- Just like at home when Mrs CV is cranky the whole house is cranky, so goes at work when the executive team is cranky.
- Monday may not be the worst day of the week anymore (foreshadow of future blog post).
- My new them song is: Ball and Chain