So, what’s been happening in my world this week?
- My coworkers have mastered the art of saying, “it’s not my job” without using any of those words.
- Oddly enough a K-12 education, a BA and an MBA did nothing to help me relative to doing a search within Siebel.
- If you are wondering why no one from our company showed up for the customer conference call perhaps next time you should invite us.
- 40 emails, 4 of which are marked urgent, before 10am Friday. And, you wonder why I think Friday’s suck?
- If your outsource company is continually asking you for help they are likely the wrong outsource company or you should be doing it yourself.
- My dog has turned my home office into it’s personal chew toy. No respect in that office either.
- $115 to see Bruce Springsteen from behind the stage does not equal Back Stage Passes. Side note, Bruce and Ticketmaster – you suck.
- Somehow she confused my voicemail greeting of, “Hi this is CV, sorry I missed your call, but please leave me a message” with “Hi this is Doctor Bob’s office, if you want to know what time your appointment is please leave a message and we’ll call you back”.
I wonder if she’s still waiting for a call back…
- Based on the conversations I’ve overheard in cubeland, my coworker is apparently an expert in everything. I shall now call him WikiWally. He will augment my Cubicle George stories in the weeks to come.
Enjoy the weekend!