Super busy and long week which didn’t allow for any posts – will try to make it up to you next week. But, there’s always time to share my weekly observations.
- Confirmed after this week, I am pretty sure I could live on these liquids alone: whiskey, wine and coffee.
- As I’ve aged I’ve lost all patience for people violating my personal space. Just because we are having a conversation does not give you the right to touch me or stand so close to me that I can smell what you had for lunch yesterday. Back off Sparky.
- Never, I repeat…never, underestimate the beauty of a power nap. A little quiet time mid afternoon can do wonders.
- I get great satisfaction in watching a coworker shut down Cubicle George when he essentially tells the coworker that she has no idea how to do her job.
- If you insist on shaking my hand, I would greatly appreciate it if you would wipe your sweaty mitt on your pant leg first.
- Related, one can never have enough Purell available.
- It really doesn’t take many drinks to get coworkers to open up about their views, challenges and often their wanting to dish some dirt. I do urge caution however, as this is a two-way street.
- You know you should go out to eat more often when after cooking dinner the wife says, “CV would you mind rebuilding the stove for me?”
Have a good weekend.