Part of me wants to say – “Holy crap its Friday already?”
Another part of me wants to say – “Holy crap its finally Friday!”
I’m sure you have similar thoughts most of the time. So, let’s go with this…
Happy Friday…now let’s get this day over and get to the weekend!
- My daughter will make a good wife some day:
Me: how you feelin?
Her: My nose feels better, but my throat kinda hurts so I can’t yell at you.
Me: You could always try not yelling at me.
Her: But, I needed to yell at you.
- This week it came out that Barry O had a plan to regulate what work kids could do on the family farm. After all, the government knows best right? Well thankfully, the administration realized this was nuts and reversed their stance. I say thankfully, not because I live on a farm, but because I was concerned I wouldn’t be able to make my son mow the lawn anymore. You know…slippery slopes and all.
- I often wonder how long it takes for the guy who tattooed his bald held to say, “Oooops.”
- Music…it makes me Tic.
- On Monday my odometer turned 50k miles. Which was kind of a neat milestone – watching it go from 49,996…997…998…999.
And, I got to thinking. I pretty much only drive my car to and from work. Then it hit me. I have literally driven more than twice around the globe commuting.
That’s a shitty way to start the work week.
- Sometimes the best way to get out of a meeting is by scheduling a meeting.
- I really enjoy sushi dinners with Mrs. CV.
- Betty seriously let me down.
- This week we celebrated Administrative Professionals Day. Otherwise known as the day we appreciate those who actually make the company run. One thing I learned long ago. If you only appreciate them one day a year they will have quit before next year’s celebration. So, I treat my Assistant like my most valuable asset every day of the year. BTW have you met my Assistant?
Neither have I, because I still don’t have one!
So, instead I bought myself a really big friggin chocolate chip cookie and told myself:
I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!