The first week in May is almost over, but what a way to end it – with Cinco de Mayo! That day when all of us pretend to be Mexican so we can party. It’s May’s version of St. Patrick’s Day. Yep, any excuse to drink beer, wear funny hats and sing songs that we generally have no clue as to their meaning. I’m calling a Mayday! Mayday! on this week.
- First off I want to give a big shout out to Kelly and the Studio30Plus crowd for putting me on their Weekly Spotlight!
- They say all twelve-step programs that the first step is admitting your problem. Ok fine. I am addicted to coffee. Well guess what, I don’t think I’m going to make it to step 2. I love you coffee.
- It’s been a year since the Arab Spring and clearly democracy has been delivered.
- On the lighter side of things, I am a sucker for puppies.
- This week I witnessed a coworker doing jumping jacks in their cube. Cubeville is becoming more and more like a prison. The similarities are very disturbing.
- Can we stop with all the inner-email signature spam please?