This week has flown by, but hopefully the weekend doesn’t. There’s been a common theme this week revolving around money. Those that have it, those that don’t, those that want to take it from you and those who have no idea how to count it. However, I did observe a few other things as well.
- Waking up to the sound of an alarm 5 days a week drives me nuts. But, waking up to a a mom and dad crow trying to protect it’s baby from the local cats on a Saturday morning before 6 am is enough to make me go get my gun.
- If you believe any politician who says they want to “temporarily” raise the sales tax you have less mental capacity then a chain link fence.
- Best start buying guns, fire extinguishers and figuring out how to home school your kids, because you’re on your own soon.
- For the “Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave” we have created more laws to save us from ourselves than any society in history. For example, we now need to protect ourselves from walking into trees while texting and walking. In the land where I’m king, we won’t have this problem, because Darwinism will succeed and the stupid will eliminate themselves. Our nation is so soft.
- Baseball is known for having stats for every single aspect of the game, but they’ve got nothing on the NHL’s stat keeping crew.
- The State of California is looking to raise taxes on both companys and individuals again. Don’t be shocked when more businesses and people move out of state, thus lowering the tax revenue even more.
- Having said that, with the Facebook IPO today, the state is going to get a windfall. With the exception of this exec’s money. See previous bullet again…
- I just really like this. Thanks @Cynjja
- So, let me get this straight…you don’t think Finance’s spreadsheets are accurate. That might be a problem.
- People who drive around my neighborhood taking corners like it’s a NASCAR race are just plain assholes.
- If I’m Zuckerberg the first thing I buy after today’s Facebook IPO is Greece. They’ve gotta be a motivated seller and seriously, how cool would it be to buy a country!
Have a great weekend!