The weekly wrap-up…better late than never!
- With all the kids getting ready to graduate from college, high school, and all the other levels that are meant for parents satisfaction only, what words of advice would you provide to the youngsters? Here’s my advice.
- Typing, arguably the most important class I ever took and the only class outside of English I use daily, isn’t even offered as an elective anymore. WTF?
- A good motto to live by.
- I’m conflicted about office birthday parties. On the one hand I love cake. On the other hand I’m not too fond of parties with coworkers – let alone singing with them. But, there is cake…
- There’s nothing like helping a middle-schooler study to make you feel stupid.
- You can’t consider it a company party if you don’t invite all of the company.
- Yay 3-day weekends!
Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone. Thank you to all the past, current and future USA military members.