What have I learned this week?
- The first full week of June and it starts off by raining pretty much all day. This is NOT a good way to kick off the summer.
- Is it possible that people are learning Reply All isn’t acceptable? Is it possible every one except me is on vacation? Or is it more likely that the source of the lack of incoming email is due to our email servers being down? My next paycheck says it’s the latter.
- I’m not a big fan of lemons.
- There seems to be such a huge lack of common sense in our government and political landscape that every once in a while I get the urge to step up and make a difference. But, then I realize that’s how all politicians got into it in the first place. So, I just pour myself another drink.
- If I tell you that you’ve dialed a wrong number don’t argue with me that somehow I forgot my own number and you actually did call the right place. Just apologize like a decent human and move on.
- I know there isn’t one panacea for the world’s issues, but I do think getting rid of the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows would be a good start.
- I would really, really, really rather be here:
But, of course that’s not really something I learned this week…
So what have your learned?