Welcome to the weekly wrap up…
- I’m a huge fan of places that have signs saying, “No Shoes? No Shirt? No Problem Have A Seat!”
- Loaded the family truckster for a jaunt to the beach this past weekend. It musta been, “get in free with a huge hideous tattoo day” because I have never seen that many tats in my life.
- Quote of the week by kid #2: “Seriously, why can’t the world just get along?” Amen kid.
- Horrible story, but I salute the dad and would do the same thing.
- I think I’ve figured out what my career goal is: VP of Non-Human Resources. A lot less assholes to deal with – for example this one.
- Folks continue to break the bathroom code despite my best efforts to inform them. This week’s special incident was a clear violation of the Office Prime Directive. Do NOT make an attempt to have a conversation with me, especially if I’m minding my own business doing #1 and you are doing #2.
- Yesterday was Flag Day here in the states. I gave it a proper salute…did you?