Warning: This post is under the influence of Jack & Coke, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and being very, very tired.
- Yesterday was the Summer Solstice. You know what that means right? All the days are getting shorter up here in the Norther Hemisphere. That’s depressing to me given it’s the first day of summer. It’s also slightly confusing if you think about it.
- Related…is it only me or do people get more “beautiful” in summer?
- Being nice and pleasant to others, especially those in service industries, will not only get you better service, but will also often get you more free shit. #protip
- Related…being a dick means you’ll usually be treated like one in return.
- Can any of you help my kid figure out what the hell these are?
- I love fishing. But, but the only thing I like more than fishing is eating my own fish. Not a fan of giving my fish to others. Get your own damn fish.
- Book recommendation: The Art of Racing In The Rain, by Garth Stein. If you like car racing and love dogs who are more family members vs. just a pet, read this.
I’m so ready for the first weekend of summer. And, a fresh Jack & Coke. Later!