Wait what? It’s Friday the 13th?! How come no one warned me?
- Probably best to just stay home, in bed and call in sick to work. Oh wait, that’s right I don’t get Sick Time. Regardless, I’d like to take some (more) time off.
- I got reinforcement of my parenting skills from an unlikely source – the movie Ted. Turns out I wasn’t the one who brought 6 kids under the age of 7 (+ or -) to see Ted the other night. Even the previews were highly inappropriate for those kids (possibly me too).
- People who don’t like Peanut Butter, especially when mixed with Chocolate…what is wrong with you?
- Checking out my blog stats the other day, I had a very proud moment when the most used search term for people landing on my blog was: “Cousin Eddie Shitters Full Picture”. FYI, that’ll land you on this blog post.
- Breaking into song while with the kids, especially when their friends are around, goes a long way toward “project embarrass my kids”.
+1 for altering the words to a very popular song…for example, “Call Me Daddy”.
- Another example of a dumb-ass coworker? He emails me and asks if I could resend him the meeting invite because he can’t find the original. So, I do. Then he emails me and asks, “should I accept this or ignore it.”
- Given the similarities between my office and a prison, I’m currently scheming up a plan to get Cubicle George shived.
- Lastly…some advice – Comfy shoes are a key ingredient in having a good day.