After waking up to the news in Colorado from last night I’m going to warn you that I’m about to go into a rant…but, first my thoughts go to all the families and victims of the completely senseless and stupid actions of the shooter. I hope you all have great friends to lean on in these times.
- You can believe in whatever you like. Your opinions and beliefs are your’s and I respect them. But, I am 100% in favor of the death penalty. There is no rehabilitating assholes like this. Give him a trial, he’s due that under our Constitution, but make it swift and then do away with him. Don’t waste our resources. Don’t drag it out. End it.
And, with that, and hopefully on a lighter note, Happy Friday everyone! Here’s what went on in my mind this week.
- I am fairly convinced that I, Dilbert and his moronic coworkers all work for the same company.
- In the “State of California Government Never Ceases to Amaze Me” files, comes the latest in idiotic proposals – making Bay Area drivers pay a tax for each mile they drive. In the style of SNL….REALLY? What the hell are you thinking?
- There’s already a driving tax…it’s called the gas tax and guess what…it works! If I drive a lot, I pay more. If I drive a crappy gas mileage car I pay even more. It’s a consumption tax.
- Drivers would install a GPS-like device in their cars. Ok who’s paying for that? Also, I’m sure you’ll need to add at least 2 or 3 layers of bureaucracy to manage it.
- GPS? F-you. Even though the great Google and all are already doing it, Mr. Govt. you aren’t tracking every freaking place I go.
- Lastly, prepare to be voted out of office you morons.
- My office is going green. We have these fancy new biodegradable utensils now in our break room. Only problem, their so cheap they tend to break halfway through a meal prompting people to use more than one. Kinda defeats the purpose eh?
- Wipeout (the TV show) always makes me laugh and puts me in a good mood. I should bring episodes on my iPad to work.
- You know what happens when you F around with time by changing clocks twice a year and adding a day to the calendar every 4 years? I’ll tell you what happens, you get June bugs who only show up in July.
- Corporate Survivor is now officially out of control. Lot’s of scheming and talking behind peoples backs. The fire has gone out, it’s dark and it’s looking like rain is a comin. And, there is no hidden immunity idol in sight.
- How anyone could not like PB&J just blows my mind.
Folks, stay safe out there and have a great weekend.