A “short week” in the work world, yet somehow all hell seemed to break loose in Cubeopolis. Which leads me to my first thought of this week’s recap…
- Bare with me as I paraphrase. It goes a little somethin like this…
Don’t be afraid of shit; Some are born with shit, some achieve shit, and some have great piles of shit thrust upon them.
Regardless, it stinks and you must dig out.
- If I were producing and writing the Democratic National Convention, I would totally have had Barry O get up there and say, “You know I had no idea how bad this job blows, I’m totally not accepting your nomination again and I’m outta here!”
That really would have made for better television.
- Hey managers, listen up – having a spontaneous 1 on 1 meeting with one from your team while at the urinal is never acceptable.
- I’m still looking for my own Newsroom and for that situation where I’m faced with the question, “Are you in or are you out?”
I’d like to be in.
- In this week’s convention dumb ass move, Democrats decided to take a vote to see if “God” should be included in the platform and if Jerusalem should be considered the capital of Israel.
And, here people think the Republican’s are going to hell.
BTW, if you didn’t see it, and I’m guessing you didn’t, it can best be summed up as “Oh shit, what do I do now”. It’s pretty funny and worth a veiw.
- Maybe it’s my propensity to procrastinate, but I’m often looking for some new distractions. So, I thought I’d share with you one of my latest distractions.
- I’m not a true 1%er, but the fact that I paid kid #2 $10 to do the dishes is a clear indicator of how the “Super Lazy 1%ers” live.