Hope you all are having a good week. Mine, well it’s had some ups and downs. Good news and the usual crappy work news. Anyway, it’ s time for this week’s wrap up otherwise known as The Weekly TPS Report.
- The week started out with a bang. OK really a small crackle. It was my Blogiversary! Like everything else in life – blog time flies. Thank you long time readers. Thank you and welcome new readers.
- There have been many dances. My daughter has gone to many dances. Boys have been at many dances. But, holy shit, this is the first time my daughter is going to a dance with a boy. Now I know how Willie (on Duck Dynasty) felt when his daughter went to the school dance with that kid.
“Mrs. CV where the fuck is my shotgun!”
- To all the husbands out there, if you climb into bed, turn on the TV and the station that comes on is OWN, trust me…you might as well go to sleep, because you aren’t getting lucky that night.
- I’d like to think that the 1 person from Iraq that read my blog the other day was one of our awesome military personnel. And, I salute you.
On the other hand, if you were a bad guy, please jump up and down so that awesome military dude can take care of business.
- People who schedule 8 am conference calls (and don’t show up) are clearly children of Satan himself.
Their cousins are the ones who send out urgent emails on Friday at 4pm.
- In this weeks episode of Shit I Wish I Didn’t Hear, I bring you my neighbor’s daughter:
“Hi CV, Yup I’m taking your 100+ year old neighbor on a 5 hour flight. Not sure how I’m going to deal with changing her Depends while on the plane.”
- So I stumbled upon a blog post today by The Bearded Iris (how I got there…well the internet is an amazing place – a few clicks and holy crap you have no idea where you are…but I digress) – Anywho, on this particular post she had a pic of a “Tomato Boner”. Well, as luck would have it tonight I was picking tomatoes and found the perfect companion – The Tomato Ball Sack. Nature is amazing
- Lastly, I’d like to thank Kelly over at the blog Naked Girl In A Dress for having me as a guest blogger on her site. Check her out, she’s a good one, but damn is she a stickler for the rules.
Enjoy your weekend.