First full week of Fall. One step closer to the clocks changing…at least here in the US. I hate when the clocks change, so for now I’m going to enjoy the ever shrinking daylight of the Northern Hemisphere. So, let’s head straight into this week’s wrap up.
- Fully upgraded all iDevices in our home. Apple I love you.
- Fully hate all things Microsoft. Work why do you make me use them, especially that devil of a browser Internet Explorer? Piece. Of. Shit.
- From the Seen On My Commute Files this week: A hawk attempting to get breakfast dive bombs a squirrel which dove under a chain link fence and escaped!
I love that the squirrel escaped. I’m a fan of the under dog, or in this case the under the fence squirrel. Also…
Yes, I was moving that slowly that I got to watch all of that.
- I’m really glad the NFL Referee lockout is over. Now instead of commenting on that, Barack Obama can focus on going back to the daytime talk show circuit to discuss how his wife really runs their family. Good thing there aren’t real issues to worry about.
- Related…seriously GOP, is Mitt Romney all you could dredge up?
- Irony? An IE9 commercial just came on the tube. Figures
- I don’t believe in cross-dressing and while I sure like boobs I don’t actually have them. But, now I know what it feels like to be a woman.
- In this week’s Signs From Above
1) I’m special…my lunch told me so.
2) I don’t like doing dishes, but they love me.
- I like music. I like TV. Combine the two, add a glass of red wine or a whiskey and I’m content. I recommend you try it too.
Have a great weekend everyone!