Time for this week’s wrap-up and random thoughts. Which given how crazy busy this week was probably could be summed up like this: Crazy Busy…that’s all.
But, I’m not gonna just mail this one in. Even though there was no time for any real posts this week, there was plenty that happened. So, let’s do this!
- You know you are getting older when you wake up with a hangover, down a handful of Advil, eat breakfast, shower and down a whole pot of coffee yet your hangover gets worse.
- It’s October and we started the week with some of the hottest days of the year in the Bay Area (all the West really) and, we ended it in the 60’s. An almost 35 degree swing in only a few days. Perhaps Al Gore was on to something…
- Then again, after he said this, I’m thinking he should probably should be on something…like more meds. What a moron.
- Funny how even though it’s the #2 pencil it sure seems to get top billing wherever it goes.
- Regardless of what you think about Obamacare, you’ve gotta appreciate the way Barbara Bellar, a Doctor, former nun, Army Major, professor and lawyer described the POTUS’ proposal. I’d vote for you Babs.
- If someone calls a lunch meeting and there are no cookies, did the meeting really happen? Think about it.
- Related, I know my company’s trying to kill me by burying me alive in work, but if that doesn’t pan out for them they have a back up plan – Make me go to lunch meetings and give me food that would probably give the food in Super Size Me true competition for the title of least healthy.
- I have zero tolerance for People who propose zero tolerance policies.
- Well folks, we’ve had the first debate in this year’s Presidential election cycle. And, with only a little more than 4 weeks until the votes are cast, so if you don’t get informed and vote you have no right to bitch about it later.
In the meantime, have a great weekend everyone. Also, enjoy the beginnings of the great Fall Classic. Go Giants.