Happy Friday everyone and welcome to the weekly wrap up and random thoughts…let’s get right down to it.
- I really enjoy the Fall Classic, especially when the local teams are in the thick of it. Spring Training is great. But, all those months of games in the middle…
- Going to have to turn the air conditioning on a few nights this week. Not because it’s warm out…hardly, we’ve actually got more Winter-like weather than Fall. No, I’ve gotta turn it on because with all this good TV my DVR is smoking.
- I’m all for supporting breast cancer awareness, but I don’t have anything pink. So I’m going to wear this t-shirt every day for the month of October.
- The other night I woke up around 2 am mind a racin and couldn’t get back to sleep. Clearly I didn’t drink enough that evening.
- By the sounds coming from my coworker’s cube either her new iPhone’s has one helluva silent feature or she left a vibrator on her desk.
- You don’t have to choose between Pandora or Spotify, be bipartisan.
- Two ways to ensure your requests go straight into the trash:
- Yell at me via email.
- Send me a request via email in the middle of the night and then send another before 8am asking if I’ve done anything about it yet.
- This week’s epiphany – I spend roughly 50% of my day waiting on others for updates and 50% of my day having people bitch at me for not having an update. The yin-yang of cube life.
Enjoy your weekend everyone.
P.S. – Take some time to watch this video. Yeah it’s kinda long (19 mins), but it is a remarkably well thought out speech by a very remarkable lady. If you like Newsroom, you will appreciate this.
Lara Logan you may be my newest hero.