Here we are again – time for the weekly wrap-up and random thoughts.
- Similar to music and other forms of art, I believe that people can like or follow whatever sports teams they choose (or not even follow if they so choose). Having said that…pretty happy the Yanks are out in 4. How’s that payroll treating you now?
- How can grown, allegedly successful business people not have a clue about how to do basic math?
- I can’t wait until this election cycle is over. At least then we will only have to listen to half the country bitch about one of the candidates vs. listening to the whole country bitch about 2 candidates.
- Speaking of candidates, when I saw this image on my official mail-in ballot this week I realized that clearly our country has jumped the shark.
- Dear anyone running for anything, supporting any prop, measure or initiative at any level of government – I have already submitted my Absentee Ballot, so none of your ads matter any more. Please freaking stop wasting your money and my DVR space to get your message across.
- I often complain about how busy I am, so i thought I’d give you a glimpse into a Day in the Life of CV.
- Sure why don’t you call a meeting to discuss that thing we already agreed we’d do in each of the last 3 meetings and 10 emails daily over the past 3 weeks. After all, what’s another hour in my day to violently agree with each other?
- Kids – can there be anything more frustrating and rewarding at virtually the same time?
Enjoy your weekend and, as always, thanks for reading.
I am C.V. and I approve this message.