Time for random thoughts from the cube and my weekly wrap up.
- It’s been a very good week if you’re a Giants fan.
- Even though I’ve already submitted my Absentee Ballot for some reason the TV advertisers and, more annoyingly, the telephone poll a-holes haven’t stopped calling. So, in an effort to do my part and provide valuable feedback to the candidates, every time they call I give the phone to my young teenager and tell him, “pretend to be me and answer however you feel like answering.”
- Related, who the hell actually takes those telephone poll calls?
- While this week has been crazy nuts like most, it didn’t dawn on me until Thursday that something was missing. Our corporate cheerleader Cubicle George has gone missing.
If you find, him please do not return him.
- If the best part of waking up is Folders in your cup, I’d recommend that you just go straight back to bed, because your day is gonna suck.
- My favorite new iOS 6 feature – Do Not Disturb. It has successfully ended all those middle-of-the-night work calls to my cell from Asia and Europe.
- I’d like to thank my blog buddy Lynne over at Six Degrees of Blogging for having me in post #2 this week. You can also find Lynne’s absofuckingtabulous work over at: Free Penny Press.