This week went by pretty quickly in all honesty and was pretty uneventful to boot. So, we’ve got that going for us. Which is nice.
As I sit out back on a nice Thursday night doing my weekly wrap-up enjoying the comfy California evening and seeing the full moon coming up on the horizon, I can’t help but think, “maybe this is why I pay so much to live in Cali.” Sorry all you who live in less desirable weather places. Anywho…onward toward the wrap-up.
- Couples without kids…what do you do with all your spare time/money?
- Facts about me – I could sit by a fire or a creek for hours on end just staring.
- They say the best teams are the ones that buy into the system, work together and leverage each individuals strengths. At my company, we’re working on a theory that doing the exact opposite will work just as well if not better.
- “I want our product to be the industry leading solution. But, we have no resources to allocate to it and I don’t have budget to assign to it. When can you launch it publicly?”
Ripped from this week’s headlines:
- Did anyone else notice that the Boston Bomber’s dad is Matt Lauer?
- One of the new realities is that cameras are everywhere. All the street cameras and personal cameras played a huge role in catching the a-hole brothers in Boston. On the lighter side, they also caught this guy copin’ a feel, which the announcer found utterly amusing.
- Turns out that the only real area that the US sequester would impact is the FAA, because of course there are NO other areas of fluff that would could possibly cut from the ever expanding US government except that which impacts your safety.
- Meanwhile the most overweight country on the planet, the US, now has the more people on food stamps than the entire population of Spain. At what point do we declare hunger in America a thing of the past?
- Remember what I said about California up above? G’head scroll up…back now? Well, once again I fear California, in it’s quest to be the leader of the charge to create a Great Utopia is at it again.
Exhibit A – The Homeless Bill of Rights. At least they removed the right to piss where ever they’d like.
Exhibit B – Non-citizens can serve jury duty. Since crime is so high the demand is high. At least they only allow those here legally to serve (psst…amnesty will take care of that I’m sure).
- It turns out that Wiki Wally’s friends over at NASA have a sense of humor. Unfortunately, it’s that of a 12 year old. You see, what’s one of the first things they do once they get their remote controlled car up on Mars?
Well have it draw a picture of a penis of course and beam that image back for all of Mission Control and well, me, to have a laugh. Click for the shockingly “rude” image (insert eye roll here).
Enjoy your weekend everyone.