Hi all, hope you’ve had a good week. Mine? Best described as chaotic, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s been bad. So, what have I observed during the week?
- Getting news that I needed to reset my strategy thankfully came on a Friday. That way I had 2 days (one of which was filled with green beer and whiskey) to craft a new one.
- Like many people out there, my bracket went to hell over the weekend. Oh who am I kidding, it started out in hell as soon as I submitted it.
- If I could accomplish only one thing at work it would be to teach my coworkers how to pee.
- Is it really necessary to have a questionnaire form designed for a teenager with the first question being: Gender – Male, Female or Transgender?
- Professionally dressed, letter opener wielding, copier machine female crime fighters? Hot! Come on…it could happen.
- Apparently my dog has an intense hatred for Polar Bears, Penguins and Elephant Seals. Thanks Discovery Channel for the Frozen Planet. Love it!
- Working from home kept me from beating 3 coworkers silly with my wireless keyboard. Plus, I got a lot done.
- Every once in a while I (and you) need to stick our necks out on the line and take a risk hoping that it pays off for you in the end.
Stay tuned to see if it does for me…
Have a great weekend folks!